Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1 pint sour cream
1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
10 flour tortillas
2 cups mild cheese, shredded
3 chicken breasts pre-cooked & cut up or use a Rotisserie Chicken!
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine sour cream, soup and chilies in a bowl.
- Take 3/4 cup of soup mixture and slather the entire bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. This will be a thin layer that will help the enchiladas from sticking to the bottom.
- In each tortilla, layer soup mixture, cheese & chicken.
- Roll up and place in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
this article and recipe adapted from this site