No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
1 cup strawberry puree, strained
12 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 cups cool whip (or real whipped cream)
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
Whipped cream, optional garnish
- Puree strawberries and push through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and strawberry puree.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Fold cool whip into strawberry mixture until completely combined.
- Evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 small jars.
- Distribute evenly into jars on top of graham cracker crumbs, cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with strawberries & canned whipped cream.
this article and recipe adapted from this site