CREAMY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY DESSERT
1 pecan nut pie crust
16 ounces cream cheese
2 envelopes Dream Whip, (1 box)
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups powdered sugar
42 ounces blueberry pie filling, (or 2 cans store bought)
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese well.
- In a separate mixer bowl, whisk together the Dream Whip with the milk and vanilla, according to package directions. Whisk it until it begins to form soft peaks, about 4 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the Dream Whip mixture, and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared pie crust.*
- Then top it all off with blueberry pie filling.
- Cover your no bake blueberry dessert and allow it to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- When it’s ready to serve, you can top it off with a dollop of homemade whipped cream or serve it as is. It’s so delicious!
this article and recipe adapted from this site