Butterfinger Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lush
32 Oreo cookies
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 bag mini Butterfingers
1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
1 (5.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed oreo cookies and melted butter. Transfer to a 9X13-inch baking dish and press firmly all along the bottom. Refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar. Beat in peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Crush 6 mini Butterfingers and fold them into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over oreo crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together. Let sit to thicken for a minute or two and then pour over peanut butter layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top. Crush remaining Butterfingers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
this article and recipe adapted from this site