Perfect Baked Chicken Breast
4 chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 teaspoons paprika
4 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Toss chicken with olive oil.
- Stir together the rub and sprinkle over chicken breasts. Turn chicken breasts until completely coated in rub.
- Place on sturdy baking sheet, leaving 1-2 inches between the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and return to the oven. Bake chicken for total time according to size of chicken breast: 5 oz (12-15 min), 7 oz (15-20 min), 10 oz (20-25 min), or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven and cover with a baking dish for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove baking dish and transfer to a cutting board. Cut against the grain and serve.
- Storage: Baked chicken breast may be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for 1 month.
this article and recipe adapted from this site